Are you a chocoholic?
Treat you or a loved one to this enviable chocolate box fit for a king or queen. This chocolate box includes some our best sellers, as well as Christmas exclusives.
Products pictured include:
- Sarah Bunton Florentines – delicious milk, white and dark Belgian chocolate discs studded with a combination of fruit and nuts including almonds, cranberries and golden raisins
- Sarah Bunton Truffles – selection of 12 luxury truffles using the finest ingredients and all handmade. Her artisan chocolates combines classic flavours with her own special touch to create delicious and innovative results.
- Choc affair Christmas Pudding flavoured dark hot chocolate – registered with the Vegan Society. This 60% dark hot chocolate combines all the flavour of Christmas in one drink with festive spices and fruits.
- Cocoba hot chocolate spoon – made from the highest quality Belgian chocolate and topped with a Penguin. This hot chocolate spoon melts to make the creamiest hot chocolate.
- Tiny Tony’s Christmas Mix Pouch – filled with all time favourite milk, milk hazlenut and white Fairtrade chocolate. Perfect for sharing! By buying a Tony’s product, you contribute to Tony’s mission to make 100% slave-free chocolate the norm.
- Love Cocoa Christmas Pudding Bar – single origin chocolate from Columbia, combined with a generous helping of nuts, fruits and spices gives that Christmas Pudding taste. Buying one bar will help Love Cocoa plant one tree in Northern Cameroon.
Please note: products are selected based on current stock, the above products are an example of what will be included. Each product could be substituted for a similar product of the same monetary value.
All for £42 – save money when you buy these products online!
Order before 3pm to collect in store tomorrow.
Florentines: milk, almonds
Truffles: milk, soya
Christmas Pudding Hot Chocolate: soya
Hot Chocolate Spoon: milk, soya
Tony’s Pouch: milk, hazelnut, soya
Christmas Pudding Bar: milk, walnut, sulphur dioxide
Each product may contain traces of sesame, nuts, milk, soya, wheat